Our goal at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences is to make every event safe and successful. Therefore, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our event policies and procedures. Proper planning tends to result in an excellent event.
- Please keep in mind that The Weingold Conference Center has restricted usage. If a difficulty arises, we will contact you.
- All events must comply with the DC Alcohol Policy as well as all other University policies.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping charges will apply for events at which food and/or beverages are served. Housekeeping services are approximately $28.00/hour with a 2-hour minimum (capped at 2 hours except for after hours or weekend events).
- Room set-up: Professional movers will be responsible for moving existing furniture and equipment for university sponsored events. Moving charges are approximately $250.00/hr. For more information on moving charges please contact our Event Team at email@example.com.
- We ask that you be considerate of your colleagues by sending us an email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org if your event is cancelled so we can make the room available.
- Ross Hall is a secured building; you will be given access instructions once your request is approved.
By Submitting Your Requests
- You indicate that you have read the above policies and agree to comply with DC Alcohol Policy as well as all other University policies.
- You indicate that you understand that our primary mission is an academic one, and there is a slight possibility that reschedule of non-academic events will be required. All requests should be considered TENTATIVE until confirmation is RECEIVED.
Requests not submitted with a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your event might not be honored or may result in additional charges to accommodate the request.